Nursing Support at Hermitage Northern Virginia
Compassionate, Person-First Long-Term Nursing Care in Alexandria, VA
At Hermitage Northern Virginia, we believe the changing needs that may occur as we age should never be accompanied by a declining standard of living. If needed, residents have priority access to Hermitage Northern Virginia’s long-term health care and nursing support at our on-campus Benjamin M. Smith Health Care Center.
Residents have peace of mind knowing they’ll pay only for the support and services they use. And as always, there is no entrance fee to deplete your savings.
Consistent high staffing levels at Hermitage Northern Virginia enable our dedicated nursing professionals to provide attentive support, personalized to a resident’s individual preferences. With a compassionate, respectful, person-first approach, team members are committed to helping residents live comfortably with dignity and autonomy. Those are some of the keys to enjoying the highest possible quality of life.
As part of our mission of Enriching Life’s Journey, we also offer short-term Respite Care service in all levels of care, enabling family caregivers to tend to their own health needs or simply to take a much-needed rest.
- Private, fully furnished rooms (semi-private rooms available)
- Individual climate controls
- Deluxe private accommodations available
- Private half-bath with handrails
- Cable television
- Skilled nursing care
- Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Specialized diets
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Central spa bathing room
- Garden terrace with a fountain
- Attractive dining area
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational, and speech therapies, if needed
- Therapeutic recreational and social opportunities
- Pastoral care and social services
- 24-hour security and emergency response
For more information about Nursing Support at Benjamin M. Smith Health Care Center, please contact us online or call at (703) 797 3844.