Long Term Health & Nursing Support in Alexandria VA at the Benjamin M. Smith Health Care Center
At Hermitage Northern Virginia, we believe the changing needs that may occur as we age should never be accompanied by a declining standard of living. If needed, residents have priority access to Hermitage Northern Virginia’s long-term health care and nursing services in Alexandria, VA at our Benjamin M. Smith Health Care Center, located within our community and easily accessible via a garden-level walkway.
Residents have peace of mind knowing they’ll pay only for the support and services they use. And as always, there is no entrance fee to deplete your savings.
Consistent high staffing levels at Hermitage Northern Virginia enable our dedicated nursing professionals to provide attentive support, personalized to a resident’s individual preferences. With a compassionate, respectful, person-first approach, team members are committed to helping residents live comfortably with dignity and autonomy. Those are some of the keys to enjoying the highest possible quality of life.
As part of our mission of Enriching Life’s Journey, we also offer short-term respite service in all levels of care, enabling family caregivers to tend to their own health needs or simply to take a much-needed rest.
- Private, fully furnished rooms (some semi-private rooms available)
- Individual climate controls
- Deluxe private accommodations available
- Private half bath with handrails
- Television with cable channels
Available services include:
- Skilled nursing care
- Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff with high staffing ratios
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Specialized diet, if needed
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Central spa bathing room
- A garden terrace with a fountain
- Attractive dining area
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapies, if needed
- Therapeutic recreational and social opportunities
- Pastoral care and social services
- Security and emergency response