Services at Hermitage Northern Virginia
Hermitage Northern Virginia provides many services and amenities to enhance your safety and help assure your independence.
Enjoy home-cooked meals in the restaurant-style dining room with a generous service plan means that your time is truly your own — no more grocery shopping or cleaning dishes! Rather than spending time managing, maintaining and cleaning a house, you’ll have the freedom to devote time to your passions, new friends, family, or volunteering.
You’ll find our leadership and team to be friendly and attentive. From the maintenance crew to the executive director, everyone at Hermitage treats you with respect and kindness. We realize that our workplace is your home and strive to assure your satisfaction in everything we do.
Beyond the door of your spacious apartment residence, Hermitage’s attractive amenities expand your lifestyle. Thoughtfully planned on-campus conveniences make it quick and easy to check items off your “to-do” list. Multiple gathering places make possible a variety of social and recreational events planned by the community’s activity director and resident organizations. Specialized amenities, such as the fitness room, arts and crafts studio and chapel, enable you to pursue your interests with ease and meet others who share them.. In spring and summer, the landscaped 7-acre campus comes alive with blooms and welcomes you outside.
- Maintenance of apartment home and provided appliances
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Transportation to stores and local physicians’ appointments
- Planned social, recreational and wellness programs
- All utilities including cable, phone service and WIFI
- Twenty-four hour security
- Emergency call system (additional fee)
- Licensed nurses on site 24 hours a day
- Priority access to healthcare services
- Spacious penthouse for social gatherings
- Multipurpose auditorium with full stage for performances
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Cozy solarium lounges on each floor for billiards, cards and conversation
- Game room with Wii console
- Arts and crafts studio equipped for ceramics, weaving and basketry
- Library with computer lab and Internet access
- Fitness room
- Chapel and onsite chaplain
- Landscaped 7-acre campus
- Walking path with park benches
- Gardening beds and greenhouse
- Wireless Internet throughout the entire main building
- Health care clinic with professional services
- Dental office
- Beauty and barber shop
- Lemon Tree convenience store and gift shop
- Strawberry Patch resale shop
- Guest rooms
Ada Nelson and her dog Liszetta have been together since Liszetta was 4 weeks old, so it was very important to her that she could move in with her. They enjoy the happiness her presence brings to other residents and do almost everything together. When Ada eats, they eat, when she sleeps they sleep, they’re best friends forever. Liszetta is 13 or 14 years old now and enjoys short walks and lots of petting and snuggles. She is a Havanese breed of Bichon type, which is the national dog of Cuba. Being able to have her dog with her was an essential criteria for the home she chose and she is very happy to live at Hermitage NOVA with Liszetta.
Contact us today at (703) 797 3844 for the full details of our pet policy and we look forward to meeting you and your pet.